|“||Locked and loaded!||„|
|~ Erica in Contra: Evolution|
Erica Ricci (codename: Flame Rose) is one of the main protagonists in Contra: Evolution. To unlock her as a playable character, the player must first complete the game either with Bill Rizer or Lance Bean (or both in the case of co-op).
Erica Ricci is an European. She is a German special force member who is lethally proficient with dual firearms. Ricci was born and raised in a military family in Germany and has become a weapons expert and battle elite at a young age. As a representative of Europe, Ricci eagerly joined in a war to annihilate the Red Falcon.
- M - Erica shoots larger and faster caliber bullets with her dual submachine guns.
- L - Erica shoots very fast and straight armor-piercing missiles that penetrate anything.
- F - Erica simply throws grenades toward oncoming enemies; these travel in an arc.
- S - Erica shoots a large energy projectile that splits up in four fragments. The fragments can travel either in an XY axis manner or diagonally.
- H - Erica shoots slow homing missiles (up to four can be present onscreen).
- Erica's in-game model is red-headed instead of blonde as depicted in her official artwork.