|Name||Red Falcon/Emperor Demon Gyaba|
|Appearances|| Contra (1987)|
Super C (1988)
Contra III: The Alien Wars (1992)
Contra 4 (2007)
The Red Falcon was depicted to be an unstable biomass that attempts to conquer the Earth. As the first phase to conquer it, he created a terrorist organization (also an alien army) which is named after him. Two Contra members, Bill Rizer and Lance Bean, have managed to put a stop to his plans repeatedly. Finally he was killed in Contra III: The Alien Wars. In Operation C his DNA being reform by another squad and attempt to take over earth again but was stopped by the Contras yet again. In Contra 4 he is hosted Black Viper, the villian that was defeated during the events of Operation C, and planning the invasion once again to rule the world but was defeated by Lance Bean(If the player choose Hard mode). Although the Red Falcon is dead, he left some DNA cells that many human antagonists in later games attempted to use.
- Contra (1987, appears as a dragon-like head and, later, a giant heart)
- Super Contra (1988, severely re-designed, presumed to be a "genetic mutation")
- Contra III: The Alien Wars (1991, also as a heart and itself with several mutation)
- Contra 4 (2007, The heart from the alien base and onsode the body of Black Viper)
- Contra: Hard Corps (1994, the heart also)
- Contra: Shattered Soldier (Lance transforms becoming the Red Falcon by fusing himself with the Red Falcon's DNA)
- Contra Rebirth (Heart and mutation clone self)
His appearance changes throughout the games. He continues to mutate repeatedly, making him deadlier and deadlier.
IGN Ranked Red Falcon 76th being one of the Top 100 villians due to his persisent of coming back a lot of them
- In some "Contra movie" fake fan-made trailers in YouTube the Alien Queen from the Alien film series is used to portray the Red Falcon.
- Red Falcon is Nemesis' most loyal servant in the lost Gradius fangame, Nemesis Legend: Armageddon.