Wai Wai World 2: SOS!! Parsley Castle (ワイワイワールド2: SOS!! パセリ城 Wai Wai Wārudo Tsū: Esuōesu!! Paseri Jō?) is a Konami mascot 2D platform game released for the Famicom game system in 1991. It is a sequel to Konami Wai Wai World and stars various Konami characters. Bill Rizer appears as a playable character among other Konami characters.
The player begins the game by choosing one of four character groups, each consisting of three different Konami characters. Most of the levels are spoofs of various different levels from Konami games. In these levels, the player starts off with the main character, Rickle, who by collecting special power-ups can transform temporarily into one of the three different characters chosen at the beginning of the game. Bill Rizer is one of the playable characters Rickle can transform into.
There are also space shooter, driving, and puzzle levels. After certain levels, the player can choose different paths which consist of different stages.
- Rickle (リックル Rikkuru?): The game's main protagonist, who is also a robot created by Dr. Cinnamon. He can transform himself into other Konami heroes.
- Bill: The Rambo-style hero from the Contra series. He uses a spreader gun that can shoot in multiple directions.
- Simon: Armed with his whip, the vampire hunter from the Castlevania series.
- Goemon: This chivalrous thief from the Ganbare Goemon series returns from Wai Wai World. He throws his kiseru like a boomerang, which he uses as a weapon.
- Vic Viper and Metalion: The spaceships from the Gradius series, which the player can only use for the Gradius-style shooter stages.
- TwinBee and WinBee: The robot-ships from the TwinBee series, which the player can only use in the TwinBee-style shooter stages.
- Fūma: He is from the Famicom game, Getsu Fūma Den. Armed with a sword, he also returns from the first Wai Wai World.
- Upa: The baby hero who uses a rattle as a weapon. He is from Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa.
- Dr. Cinnamon (シナモン博士 Shinamon Hakase?): Scientist from the TwinBee series. Helps the characters throughout the game.
- Princess Herb (ハーブ姫 Hābu Hime?): Wai Wai World's princess, who was kidnapped by Warūmon.
- Warūmon (ワルーモン?): The game's main villain. A great wizard who wants to conquer Wai Wai World.
- Konami Wai Wai World — The previous game in the series.
- Wai Wai World 1 & 2 Sound Collection — Official soundtrack.